Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Okay, so I've given myself a new chore and that is to make sure that I blog every Tuesday and Saturday so I can get into the habit of it. I am reworking what was once known as The Hunter but is now known as Dark Rising wohhoo Think it is going to be much better the second time around. Yes, I am still on my diet and so far I have been doing pretty excellently!

Anyhoo, the point of this blog is to discuss and dish on the hottness of Spartacus: Blood and Sand a new series coming from Starz.

Betrayed by the Romans. Forced into slavery. Reborn as a Gladiator. The classic tale of the Republic’s most infamous rebel comes alive in the graphic and visceral new series, Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Torn from his homeland and the woman he loves, Spartacus is condemned to the brutal world of the arena where blood and death are primetime entertainment. But not all battles are fought upon the sands. Treachery, corruption, and the allure of sensual pleasures will constantly test Spartacus. To survive, he must become more than a man. More than a gladiator. He must become a legend.

Lucretia is played by one of my all time favorite people, Ms. Lucy Lawless also known as Zena warrior princess! Not only does she look completely beautiful and love the red hair, but she also gets naked for the show, something that according to her isn't very fun and made her hit the gym to get in shape. I don't know about you guys but in Zena she looked in pretty awesome shape to me lol.


Check who they have found to play Spartacus! A newcomer by the name of Andy Whitfield!

This series is going to be Wicked Hot!! Need I say more? I can't wait for Jan 22, 10pm on Starz!!!

No comments:

Followers